BUCKET LIST


The first thing I want to do before I die is to live in Valdivia for a while. I love that city since I was little, because of its rivers, forests, the sea and his architecture.

I think it´s posible because, i have family there and it only depends of me. I believe that i can find a good job in that city and fulfill my dream of living a few years there.

The second task in my bucket list, is to learn to speak italian. I like their dialect and the way it´s sound their languaje. To do that, i want to live there for a year, hopefully in Florence, i don´t know why but i love that city more than other beautiful cities like Rome, Venice, among other. But if I can't move there, I would learn through the internet, I think it's absolutely possible since a friend learned that way.

Another thing I would like to do before I die is go to Tomorrowland. It is the biggest festival of electronic music and the most famous DJs in the world go, it really is a must. I intend to travel to Belgium with two friends a few years after I graduated from university.

The last mission of my bucket list is to be a professional musician at some point in my life. I have a great talent related to music and I must strengthen it. A great dream would be to play in the municipal theater of my hometown, Chillan.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SUMMER PLANS