SUMMER PLANS



I love summer, it my favorite time of the year so i have many plans for it. The first thing i will do is go back to Chillán after finishing the semester, be at my house and take advantage of the pool, go every day to train at the park in front of my house, have luch with my grandma during the week, and of course be with my friends.

We always play soccer, almost every day. We also ride bicycles nearby rivers, listen to music and smoke some weed. As in summer most of the students are on vacation, we have plenty of parties, it´s very entertaining.

Like every year, i will go with my best friends to the beach house of one of them, which is two hours away from where i live. It´s a beautiful place and quiet place, at least we will be the for a week during January. I forgot to mention that the mountain is also very close to my city, and hour away by car, so we often go to the mountain rage and spend the day there.

But the real plan that i have for this summer is to go to Brasil with my best friends at the end of February. It´s an idea that we have long ago, we have always dreamed to travel together and this is a good oportunity to do that. Some are already working and others, like me, are finishing their studies, But he have raised money during the year to achieve our goal.

I will work during December and January in the construction of a friends dad, and with that i will have enought money to travel. Aaah! I forgot to mention that we want to go to the beaches of Porto Seguro, and from there see what places we will visit.

I hope the whole group can go!

Comentarios