POSTGRADUATE STUDIES

I don't know if I will study a postgraduate degree related to journalism, since it isn't something that I am passionate about so much as to continue improving it. It would be a lie to say the opposite and to raise places, and countries where I would like to study this type of studies.

One goal I have when I finish my journalism studies, is to go to study popular music at the Projazz academy that is located in Bustamante Park. I feel that I have a great talent related to music and I haven't been able to cultivate it professionally, even friends who are musicians by profession tell me that I should professionalize through music studies. I really aspire to that when I leave college.

But in case I came to study a journalistic postgraduate, I would do a master's degree in social communication at the University of Chile, because I am interested in cultural industries, strategic communication and all the processes that involve understanding communication as a social object.

Everything is still very uncertain, but I would say that I probably didn't study a postgraduate degree related to journalism, but I would like to study music as an undergraduate student.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SUMMER PLANS