My future job


I would like to have a job where I don't have to spend so much time in the office, a mix between desk and field work would be good.

I still don't know if journalism is the work path that I will follow, but if so, I would like to work in organizational communication. During my journalism studies, internal and external communication within organizations has caught my attention. I believe that applying communications based on communication plans to improve interpersonal relationships within the institution is a good beta of journalism and should be enhanced.

If you don't follow that path, studying music is a great option. I have many musical skills and I consider it a talent that I must polish professionally, in that sense being a music teacher is a very attractive and viable option.

I still have to clear those uncertainties, but for now I must finish my journalism studies. As for money, I have always believed that it comes from the effort, and if one works on something that makes him happy, the money ends up arriving. I know that money is essential to live, but I think I have a great adaptive capacity, so earning a lot of money is not my priority, my goal is to work on something that makes me happy, that feels that I contribute to improve the world, Money comes later.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SUMMER PLANS