Best concert ever




Last year I went to the best concert I've ever been in my life, together with a group of friends we went to Resistance, which is a techno music event that is done mainly in Europe.

To this event came who is considered the best DJ in the world, his name is Carl Cox, he is an icon of Techno music, and produces great excitement in the public that enjoys this musical style. "Oh yes, oh yes" is the slogan of the artist borned in England and who is 57 years old.

Before Carl Cox played, there were 4 artists who made the warm-up to wait for his staging. The intensity of the concert was from less to more, but the sound of the music and the motivation of the DJ´s were always incredible.

There was great public expectation, there were almost ten thousand people. The production of the concert was simply amazing, the lights, the stage and the sound quality made the body vibrate. I was very excited because I had never been to an event of that magnitude, and better yet, I was enjoying that moment with my best friends.

I was very happy, we danced all night, every soon often we tried to move through the crowd to approach the stage and see Carl Cox, but it was difficult with so many people. In spite of that it was an unforgettable experience that I would love to repeat this year.



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

SUMMER PLANS